Lithonia TCLC M4 10.6W LED Fixture Emergency Light- CHICAGO APPROVED
Dual LED lamp head steel emergency light ideal for light industrial applications where steel housing emergency lighting is required. This product also meets requirements for the city of Chicago.
- Made of 20-gauge steel housing
- Current-limiting charger maximizes battery life and minimizes energy consumption and provides low operating costs
- Emergency lighting is not recommended to be dimmed
- UL listed damp location 68°F to 122°F (20°C to 50°C), meets UL 924, NFPA 101 (current Life Safety Code), NEC and OSHA illumination standards, city of Chicago approved
- Dual-voltage input capacity, 120 or 277 volts, back mount only, side and top conduit knockouts available
- Low-voltage disconnect prevents excessively deep discharge that can permanently damage the battery also includes test switch and dual-function ready/charge light (red) permit check of system operation
- Maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery provides capacity for 120 minutes
- Constructed of steel
- For use in commercial settings
- Rated for damp locations
- Height: 11-3/8"
- Width: 12-3/8"
- Depth: 2-1/2"
- Product Weight: 6.7 lbs
- Wattage: 10.6 watts
- Number of Light Source(s): 2
LED Emergency Light- CHICAGO APPROVED